We are a group of determined multi-disciplinary researchers.
What we do?
We research and develop knowledge and good practices to be used for sustainable forest and forest landscape management.
Our research and expertise:
- planning for and managing forest resources and protected forest areas,
- planning and economic valuing of forest ecosystem services,
- developing a large-scale multipurpose forest inventory and forest monitoring techniques,
- assessing the conditions of forest habitat types and habitats of species,
- ecological modelling,
- developing good practices for sustainable management of forests and forest habitat types,
- land use monitoring and carbon sequestration,
- remote sensing and geographical information systems(GIS)